• No open homes allowed
• To arrange a private viewing, please contact the salesperson and they will give you a Private Viewing Questionnaire form to fill out before arranging a time
• One private viewing at a time only
• Two people maximum from classified ‘bubbles’ to attend a viewing
• Limit of 2 viewings maximum per property per day spaced apart
• For this reason we ask that only serious buyers request to view the property.
• Please do not touch anything or open any doors/cupboards.
• Auctions can take place by phone or online bidding methods only
• Inspections by professionals can only take place where the inspection is a condition of a sale and purchase agreement signed by the parties, and where the inspection cannot be carried out remotely
Appraisals and Listings-
• Appraisals must be carried out remotely where possible.
• Remote appraisals to be followed up with physical appraisal at Alert Level 2
• If an appraisal cannot be carried out remotely, real estate licensees may briefly visit homes to conduct appraisals with the permission of the client and/or tenant and must be contactless
• Discussions regarding the agency agreement, marketing and listing process must occur via telephone/ virtual methods only, not in person
Negotiations & Agreements-
• Agreements cannot be negotiated or executed in person and must be drawn up and executed via online methods
Settlement / Inspections / Moving-
• Pre-settlement inspections can occur
• Settlements and moving house can occur
• Moves can occur inter-regionally
• Our office is closed to the public